There are plenty of career choices after graduation. If you plan to set out on one of the highest paying careers out of faculty, recorded below, you could possibly earn six figures soon. Hence, unsurprisingly, the majority of professions with this list fall under the STEM category. In terms of financial security, engineering fields is possibly the brightest potential of all. Typical characteristics of these high-earning professionals include management and leadership skills, advanced mathematical, technical, or engineering understanding, and high-level exploring abilities.
Given below are some opportunities you can pursue after completing your bachelor’s in technology, commerce, or artwork –
Career choices after B.Tech graduation
- Computer Science & Engineering: It is one of the very soughed disciplines . There has been a substantial increase in the IT sector after all Bangalore is the IT hub of India. Hence, it is one of the most booming industries of today.
- Mechanical Engineering (M.E.): It is entirely based on the term”Mechanism”. The Mechanism is around the concept where the law of mathematics, material science, and environment states are included in the design, creation, production, and maintenance. Mechanical Engineering is among the oldest & broadest disciplines of technology. It’s been accepted in professional education during the early 19th century.
- Civil Engineering: If you have interest in design, construction, and creativity of natural or physical construct environment, then civil engineering would be the best areas for one to prove your ability and find the career which you want to. Civil engineering is the second oldest professional degree in the discipline of engineering. In the past, it had been called the “Military Engineering”. A number of those significant and globally famous monuments like Taj Mahal, Eiffel Tower, Dubai Resort, fantastic wall of China, etc. are the best examples to prove the significance of this career option.
- Aerospace Engineering: Aerospace engineering concentrates in designing, structure, development, testing, and maintenance of military and commercial aircraft and spacecraft. Thusne who specializes in Aerospace technology and possesses the bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering is titled as an “Aerospace Engineer”.
Career Choices after B.Com graduation
- Chartered Accountant (C.A.) or Company Secretary (CS): Many students take up trade simply to become a C.A. or C.S. It is one of the very best career options for all commerce students. There is a high need for C.A.s, and it opens up more opportunities, especially in business. Chartered accountants can make a career in Banking (Private & Government), Public Limited Companies, Auditing Firms, Finance Companies, Mutual Funds, Patent Businesses, Investment Houses, Copyright Registers etc.
- Government Jobs: Government jobs would be the very best in terms of job security. Most government jobs have fixed working hours, fantastic pay structure, less work stress. Moreover, you may enjoy perks and benefits like health, housing, loans, childcare, lots of holidays etc.. After finishing your B.com, you may apply for the majority of the competitive government job examinations because the minimum eligibility criterion is still graduation. You can apply for Civil Services Exams (IAS, IES, IPS), SSC CGL, Railway RRB Tests, Banking Exams (IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, RBI, etc..)
- Market Researcher: The job of a market researcher is to examine the industry tendency, market competitors, before starting any new product. There are distinct functions of market research workers. Such as assembly and liaising with clients to negotiate and agree on study projects. Analyzing and interpreting information to identify patterns and alternatives, including polls and focus group transcript. Further, they could become a research executive, senior writer, accounts director, etc..
Here are the top B.Com colleges in India:
Career choices after B.A. graduation
- Teacher: Considering that the focus on writing and talking in a humanities major, graduates are poised to become teachers eventually. But aspiring elementary, middle school or higher school teachers usually need to be licensed. The licensure requirements include completion of a teacher-preparation program along with a state examination, in addition to a bachelor’s degree. Not confident if education is right for you personally? View a few lessons in Education 101: Foundations of Education to find out if teaching is right for you.
- Artist: Are you an artist or craftsman? Use the communication skills you’ve gained to advertise yourself and be your own boss. So. set up your own site and go freelance as an artist for magazines and newspapers. Having a background in art history could help you in your career as an artist. Check out Art 101: Art of the Western World to Begin learning about art from early times to the twentieth century.
- Lawyer: As a lawyer, you’ll use your reasoning and people skills to guide people through the legal system. Thus, getting a bachelor’s degree in humanities is one method to prepare for law school. Along with a bachelor’s degree, you’ll need to make a Juris Doctor (JD) and pass the bar examination to become a lawyer. So ask yourself have you got what it takes to try to remember the ins and outs of this law? Test your abilities with Business 103: Introductory Business Law and see if it is the ideal profession for you.
Here are the best B.A. colleges in India: